Let the beauty shine through your eyes
F A Q
Before an appointment
●Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
Eyelash Extensions Aftercare
For the next 24 hours DO NOT:
● Wet your eyelashes extensions.
● Picking, pulling or rubbing your lash extension.
● Use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions.
●Use mascara, sunscreens, bug sprays, oil based products or oil based removers around the eyes (Oil breaks down the adhesive bond).
Dry with a paper based only! Avoid cotton pads or swabs that will leave lint and catch on your extensions and let your lashes air dry.
Feel free to re-post and share with your clients and friends.
How do you remove eyelash extensions?
Removals are done at the salon by the lash artist.
Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself, it is best to schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed with a special removing solvent.
You may also wait for your natural lash cycle to complete and have the extensions fall off naturally.